WE ARE PREPARING FOR THE FUTURE!
The primary focus of our Renew: For Faith. For Family. For DeLand. Campaign is to renew our Worship Center, Family Life Center entrance, and Spring Garden Ave/15A Frontage Property. We want to look toward the future of ministry as we invite our community to visit, attend, and ﬁnd a faith family.
Our Renew Projects Include:
- A full renewal of our Worship Center and Worship Center Lobby including new carpet, new seating, needed acoustical treatments, ﬂexible staging arrangements, and Audio-Visual upgrades.
- A renewal of our Family Life Center entrance to mirror our Worship Center and to encourage easier gathering and fellowship in that area.
- A renewal of our Spring Garden Ave./15A Frontage property to advertise the location and character of Stetson Baptist to the more than 27,000 cars that pass our facility every day.
- 2017 – Church becomes debt free
- 2017 – UnStuck Team is developed to help the church plan for the future
- 2018 – Cosco (church design and construction company) partnership began
- 2019 – Plans finalized but no action due to COVID
- June 2021 – Unstuck team comes back together and agrees to move forward again
- Aug 1, 2021 – Plans approved by church council and stewardship
- Aug 22, 2021 – Church business meeting to move forward
- September 26, 2021 | RENEW – VISION GATHERING
During this service you’ll learn more about the campaign project and the importance of church-wide prayer as we move forward. Immediately following our 11:00 service, pastor Dan will be available in the Bride’s Room of the Worship Center to answer any questions you have regarding the campaign project.
- October 12, 2021 | RENEW – EARLY COMMITMENT DINNER This is an opportunity for our church leaders to gather, learn about different giving options and commit early to the campaign. If you are interested in making an early commitment and would like to be included in this dinner, please contact the church office.
- October 31, 2021 | RENEW – COMMITMENT SUNDAY
Join us for this exciting day of worship as we make our commitments to the Renew Project.
- November 14, 2021 | RENEW – CELEBRATION SUNDAY Gather with us as we praise and worship God on this special day of celebration! We will receive our “ﬁrst fruits” offering for the two-year giving period.
IT IS AN EXCITING TIME TO BE PART OF STETSON BAPTIST CHURCH.
As you may know, on August 22, we unanimously approved an upcoming renovation to our Worship Center, Family Life Center, and frontage property along Spring Garden Ave./15A. As we take on these important projects, we are asking God to lead us through a 2-Year season of giving above and beyond our tithes to meet the ﬁnancial needs of these projects.
RENEW: For Faith. For Family. For DeLand is the name of our Stewardship Campaign. As part of our RENEW program, every household is asked to prayerfully consider making a sacriﬁcial commitment (over and above your ongoing tithes and offerings) to be given over the next three years. We hope to secure 2-year commitments of $1,000,000 in order to fund our RENEW projects.
On September 26th, we will be sharing about our Stewardship Campaign that will officially begin the ﬁrst Sunday in October. Also, immediately following our 11:00 service, I will be available in the Bride’s Room of the Worship Center to answer any questions you might have about the projects or the Stewardship Campaign itself. Make plans to be here on Sunday, September 26th.
God is doing great things for our church! I hope you’ll begin praying now about how He will use you and your family to accomplish this vision as we move into the future together.
Pastor Dan Glenn