Memorial Day is a time to remember those who have given their lives in service to our country. We are so thankful and grateful to these men and women who have paid the ultimate sacrifice so we may enjoy the freedom of this great country.
Have you been in prison? I have! It was a class field trip in high school. I remember it like it was 20 years ago, because it was. I was a sophomore, and we visited the Tulsa County Prison. It was everything you can imagine a prison being: loud, smelly, uncomfortable, and it just felt dirty.
On the day we honor our Graduates, Andrew Floyd shares the final message from our Children's Stories sermon series: Daniel and the Lion's Den. What was Daniel's perspective in this story?
Jazz music has been such an integral part of my life for over 20 years. Were it not for jazz music, my wife and I would not be married. I’m grateful for all that jazz music has been able to do in my life.
At the outset, this may seem like an odd sermon. Is Pastor Dan REALLY about to compare Moms to Jesus?
Gather around kids... Let me tell you about the time a BIG SCARY GIANT threatened God's people and a little boy went out to fight the scary giant and won... then he cut off his head! Is "David and Goliath" really a children's story?
Double Dog Dare-a-thon is Here!
Here is how it works:
(1) You view the videos below.
(2) Do the dares in the videos.
(3) Take Pictures of you completing the dare and the completed dares.
(4) Then submit your pictures to Andrew, via text (You have until 11pm, Saturday night, to get them all submitted).
(5) Sunday morning, make sure your ENTIRE team is present at 9am, (or show up early for some breakfast at 8:30am) and we give out prizes for the winners of each dare.
What are you waiting for? Let's get started!